Things to Know
A daily complimentary breakfast will be provided during your stay.
- 33 meter adult bio pool
- Kids bio pool
- Mahalaya Wellness & Spa
- Meru Fitness Center
- Aum Yoga Center
- Kinjaya Medical Center
- Ponleu Kids Club
- Restaurants and cafes
- Meeting rooms
- Business center
- Complimentary parking
- Pet-friendly spaces
- Wheelchair accessible
- Designated outdoor smoking area
- 24-hour reception
- In-house laundry service
- In-room dining
- Fitness center and personal trainer
- Integrated wellness programs
- Spa services
- Medical services (doctor on call)
- Curated activities and tours
- Equipment rental for families
- Check-in time is 2:00pm.
- Check-out time is 12:00pm.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Late check-out from 12:00pm to 6:00pm will be charged at 50% of the best available rate of the day.
- Late check-out after 6:00pm will be charged at 100% of the best available rate of the day.
- In the event of an early departure, the total amount of the confirmed room nights for the entire stay shall be charged. Reservation for subsequent nights will be released for resale.
- Facilities can be accessed whilst waiting for your room availability.
No cancellation charge applies prior to 12:00pm (local time), up to 3 days prior to arrival. Beyond that time or in the event of a no-show, only the first night will be charged. Reservation for subsequent nights will be released for resale.
- The minimum age requirement to reserve a resort room is 18 years old.
- All guests staying at the resort are required to show legal photo identification at check-in.
- Smoking: The resort respectfully requests that resort guests do not smoke in the rooms and instead use the designated outdoor smoking areas. There will be an extra charge of USD 250 per night if you smoke inside the room.
- Drones: For reasons of safety and privacy, the use of drones or any other remote-controlled aircraft is strictly forbidden at Angkor Grace Residence & Wellness Resort.
Alternative Suites Options
One Bedroom – King Suite
For solo travelers needing some ‘me’ time, or couples needing some ‘we’ time. The King Suite is your private retreat, your sanctuary within a sanctuary.
One Bedroom – Accessible King Suite
With the same premium features as our regular King Suite, this private garden-level apartment is designed for accessible living.
Two Bedrooms – Suite
Designed to bring small families or groups together in a modern, comfortable space.
Two Bedrooms – Accessible Suite
With all the features of our regular Suite, this garden-level apartment is designed with accessible living in mind.
Three Bedrooms – Duplex Suite
Elevated from the ground, this spacious three-bedroom residence begins on the 2nd floor and extends to a spectacular rooftop area. With views taking in the natural gardens of Angkor Grace, this is an inspiring option for families and small groups.
Four Bedrooms – Triplex Suite
Our Triplex Suite allows you to maximize private space across three floors. Featuring four generous bedrooms, five bathrooms, an extensive living space, balcony, outdoor courtyard, and even a dedicated rooftop Yoga space.